Applications
Accueil
FULL KITE   |   ESSAIS - TESTS   |   VOYAGES   |   FOIL   |   VENTE DE GARAGE   |   LIENS UTILES   |     CONTACT  
Imprimer   |   Inscription   |   Connexion

FULL KITE   >>   J'aimerais savoir pour Flysurfer Speed 3

Re: J'aimerais savoir pour Flysurfer Speed 3

Messagepar seanrmz » Mar 05 Avr 2011 22:12

yomane a écrit:Euh, seanrmz, pourquoi en MP ? Il ya des gros sacres pi des femmes tout nue dans ton review ? Ou alors, de gros secrets juteux ? Ça nous intéresse aussi même si c'est seulement pour rester moins niaiseux...

ok, ok just for you steph et yo. comme vous le savez tous, mon français écrit n'est pas le meilleur, mais voici mon rapport sur ​​la 21m en anglais.

I finally got a chance to test my new 21 friday at Vaudreuil. the wind was low in the bay, Norm was over with his 21 and was taking his 19m out and told me he a bit over. The max wind i picked up was 21knts. I was a bit over but every thing was fine, i kited for 3.5 hrs with it. It has a huge lift and the hang time is what i expected, my 19m had that same feeling. but the lift was amazing. i was getting so high, it was great.
What really surprised me for it size was the stability of the wing. I tried all over the spot for different wind conditions, up wind, down wind, also the wind was very gusty near the edge of the bay. so i put it to the test to try and destabilize the wing and nothing ! no irregular pulling, or wing tip folding felt like a boudin in gusty winds. This blow me away. as for the bar pressure was fare. i am not a fan of big bar pressure to feel the kite but it is better than my speed2 19m, also with the wac adjusted to minimum pressure. i have to say that the wind was at 20knts so i am going to assume that the heavy wind was playing a roll with the bar pressure. I had the extension on as well.
wing turning speed, i was disappointed. Ok i know the extensions were on and it is a 21m, but when you are hearing all the hype on how it turns much faster. I would say it turns as fast as my speed2 19m. I didn't buy it to pull kite loops anyway. lol
I was very surprised by it's power. o my god, i would say 20% more than my sp3 19m and it was known for it;s grunt. The 21 is so strong but yet so gentle when you know it;s sweet spot.
all in all the 21 has a great de/power and it will a perfect kite for me and quiver. Now all i need is a raceboard and i am set.
Now i cant wait to try on water, lets hope this week...

et voila pas de secret ou des femme tout nue, :thumbup:
rivesud de MTL
ozone edge 13m +11m + 9m
fs outlaw 10m + 6m

fs speed3 21m + 12m
slingshot glide + rrd poison 132
seanrmz

Re: J'aimerais savoir pour Flysurfer Speed 3

Messagepar yomane » Mar 05 Avr 2011 22:24

Yessir madame! Good review, tout en sensations... On sent le plaisir, ça donne le goût.

Cool.
Meuuuuh!!
yomane

Précédent

Retour vers FULL KITE