Applications
Accueil
FULL KITE   |   ESSAIS - TESTS   |   VOYAGES   |   FOIL   |   VENTE DE GARAGE   |   LIENS UTILES   |     CONTACT  
Imprimer   |   Inscription   |   Connexion

FULL KITE   >>   Ikitesurf plus gratuit...

Ikitesurf plus gratuit...

Messagepar xulpix » Mar 19 Fév 2019 04:18

Il faut donner! Ce magazine bien fait, avec des bons articles subit conme tout les medias écrits d’énorme pression des chaines videos avec contenus. Si comme moi vous avez apprèciez depuis longtemps ce magazine, un petit geste serait apprécié!

We need your support!

Hi Colin Noel

I hope this email finds you well and you've been having some fun on the water lately! I’m writing to you personally as I need to share something with you. For twelve years we have worked really hard to deliver fantastic content and independent journalism at no cost to you. Our goal was always to keep that up. However, the world has changed, and it is becoming increasingly difficult to continue on that path without asking for support from you, our readers.

If you love IKSURFMAG and everything we do, then I would ask you to seriously consider investing in quality content each month for less than the price of a beer or your favourite coffee. By becoming an IKSURFMAG supporter you'll not only ensure IKSURFMAG continues long into the future, securing honest tests, excellent technique articles and all the other fantastic articles we put together, we'll also bestow you with some additional benefits!

Love IKSURFMAG / Click Here To Support Us
xulpix

Re: Ikitesurf plus gratuit...

Messagepar Snow_ro » Mar 19 Fév 2019 10:09

Met le le lien svp
Au gré du vent
Snow_ro

Retour vers FULL KITE