Applications
Accueil
FULL KITE   |   ESSAIS - TESTS   |   VOYAGES   |   FOIL   |   VENTE DE GARAGE   |   LIENS UTILES   |     CONTACT  
Imprimer   |   Inscription   |   Connexion

FULL KITE   >>   punta Cana

punta Cana

Messagepar Airic » Mar 09 Nov 2010 12:46

Y a t`il quelqu`un qui a ete kite a punta cana?

merci pour info genre; meilleur hotel,droit de kiter en face de l`hotel ect ect.

(je sait que le mieu est cabarete mais je doit faire plaisir a ma tendre moitier qui veut aller a punta cana ...)

Merci d`avance Eric
Airic

Re: punta Cana

Messagepar Wave » Mar 09 Nov 2010 15:11

Salut Eric,

Punta Cana en Rep Dom

tu as une école
http://kiteclubpuntacana.com/

Lue sur un autre forum
I was pleasantly surprised, Punta Cana was perfect for kiting! I was there for four days. I only brought my 11 and 15 meter kites because I wasn't sure of the conditions and didn't feel like dealing with the 19 meter.

I stayed at the Iberostar Bavaro all inclusive resort, which was actually a great deal for what you get. The beach was huge, although there were quite a few people on it. You could rig and launch your kite directly in front of your room on the beach. If you were a beginner, this might be a little difficult with all the people, but you could walk down a few hundred yards either way to get out of the crowds.

There is quite a bit of coral in the water, which makes for good snorkeling/diving, but a little difficult again for beginner kiters. The advantage is that water is very smooth inside the coral, even when the waves are breaking farther out. The coral comes almost to the surface in some places (very few), but is more than 5 feet below in most places. It is pretty smooth by coral standards and not too much of a problem. It's about 50-50 between coral and pure sand bottom, with big patches of deep sandy bottom to try bigger tricks. If you take the trip about 2/3 of a mile out, the coral ends and the waves are breaking. We had about 5 foot waves the whole time out there, but I didn't do too much in them. Between not riding for 2 years, and not being too sure if I wanted to get pounded into a reef, I decided to go through the waves a few times but not spend too much time hanging out in them.

The first day was light wind, good for a 19 meter kite, but not great for the 15 meter. We decided to spend it hanging out on the beach and in the pool.

The next 3 days were about 18+ knot side-on winds, but they never got much over 22 or 23 knots. That works out nicely when you are with a bunch of people that don't like sitting on the beach when sand is blowing in their face.

I used a 15 meter the whole time, and it absolutely ripped. There is probably 10-15 miles of beach, and you can ride the whole length of them if you want. There are a ton of resorts, but very little action in the water. They don't seem to have any jet skis, and there is very little boat traffic other than a couple small scuba/snorkel excursions and a banana boat or two. You could have 50 kiters in the water with room to spare.

Due to the fact that you can go with non-kiters and still have a great time, and assuming the wind is always that good this time of year in Punta Cana (it seemed to be steady trade winds), I would definitely recommend this place to anyone that is above the basic learning mode. Once you get off the beach and into the water, it's absolutely perfect!

Fait des recherches sur le NET, il y a plein d'infos.

Voila, tiens nous au courant de ton trip , interessant pour un autre kitetrip , ça fait différent de Cuba.

A+ Wave
Wave

Retour vers FULL KITE