Applications
Accueil
FULL KITE   |   ESSAIS - TESTS   |   VOYAGES   |   FOIL   |   VENTE DE GARAGE   |   LIENS UTILES   |     CONTACT  
Imprimer   |   Inscription   |   Connexion

FULL KITE   >>   HOLEY SHIT La Edge 2011

Re: HOLEY SHIT La Edge 2011

Messagepar Denis » Jeu 20 Jan 2011 22:25

il semble que la edge 2011 est arrivé en australie cette semaine

Un review hative d'une shop australienne sur ce fil de discussion. Quelques riders ont pu l'essayer cette semaine.

http://www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Kite ... edge-2011/

The kite is my new all time favourite light wind kite, and can't wait to try it in a bit more wind simply because it turns like a lot of 11/12m kites and I think it will boost to the moon with massive glide time. The way the kite turns/downturns and underturns, it will easily kite loop! The big difference this year is the Edge has 5 struts and this has definitely transformed the kite, along with other tweaks to the canopy. The kite is amazingly lively and reactive, same as I noticed on the 11M flown on friday by sum2868.

The thing that blew me away was towards the end of the session, I could see and feel that the wind was dropping, so I headed for home, still easily planing and going upwind. When I got to the beach I kicked the board off and then struggled to keep the kite in the air and eventually after hanging on the left side for a bit it just fell out of the sky onto the beach. This not a symptom of instability, it was just that on the beach there was virtually no wind it had to be less than 6/7 knots. First time I've experienced the ability of an efficient kite to make power from apparent wind in almost un kiteable conditions.
I have to say I had a lot of fun and got my fix on a day when literally no-one else got more than 10M off the beach!
Denis

Messagepar ridevv » Ven 21 Jan 2011 13:53

Moi j'aime bien les petites danceuses du ventre du debut ;-)))))))))))))))
ridevv

Messagepar Borena » Ven 21 Jan 2011 19:35

ouff, y on l'air tripante les Ozones, je veux en assayer une!!!!!!! l'équipe KF allez-vous en avoir au Kite Démo :bounce:
Borena

Messagepar Denis » Ven 21 Jan 2011 20:01

wikileak :joker:

Borena a écrit:ouff, y on l'air tripante les Ozones, je veux en assayer une!!!!!!! l'équipe KF allez-vous en avoir au Kite Démo :bounce:
Denis

Messagepar Denis » Mer 23 Fév 2011 23:02

Une ride light wind avec la Edge 15m

[youtube]fyU9u4fzRMk[/youtube]
Denis

Messagepar Wave » Jeu 24 Fév 2011 16:37

Oui ça de l'air a bien aller et il a la technique de Kiterider pour les virements de bord en unidirectionnel.

Maudit copieur.. ;-(

Wave
Bon vent et un super été de vacances et de kite.. Oh yess.
Wave

Précédent

Retour vers FULL KITE